Thursday, August 1, 2013

I had breakfast...

Today I thought I'd try to be diligent about logging at MyFitnessPal. To start my day I had too much breakfast, lol. Over 600 calories! Okay so maybe I didn't need the extra fats but it was yummy. Today marks day 1 of my next carbohydrate depleting cycle. (Yesterday I took an early "cheat day"...) I aim for roughly 20 grams of active carbohydrates, but as long as I stay under 50 grams I'm good. So breakfast was: 3 eggs, fried in... 1 tbsp coconut oil 1 tsp butter 1 tbsp olive oil 1/2 cup onions, chopped 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped spices 16 ounce coffee with 2tbsp heavy cream MyFitnessPal calculates this was 15 grams of carbohydrates. Dare I ask "where?" I'm going to have to manually check on the validity of their nutritional data. :-x I'm still debating if I'm going to the gym today or taking an off day. I worked out pretty hard for the past 2 days and don't want to go catabolic. Decisions decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment